Everything grows rounder and wider and weirder, and I sit here in the middle of it all and wonder who in the world you will turn out to be.
-- Carrie Fisher
Being slightly paranoid is like being slightly pregnant - it tends to get worse. - Molly Ivins
Ontology - a branch of metaphysics concerned with the nature of being - Merriam Webster. This is not a philosophical platform - it is simply me trying to consciously be. "For the Kingdom of God is not a matter of eating and drinking but of righteousness, peace, and joy in the Holy Spirit" (Romans 14:17). Therefore, "...train yourself to be godly...[for] godliness has value for all things…for both the present life and the life to come" (1 Timothy 4:7b-8). And therefore, I study ontology.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Six More Months of Shuffle and Change
The last post I wrote was July 2018. We were settling into routine, finding a groove, and trying to fit our family of five into a two-bedroo...
-
Well, I hesitate to claim a crying victory too soon; however, I do think we have solved (albeit not in the most perfect way) the crying issu...
-
and last week's...and more or less the last four weeks...has been all about nursing. I have found my experiences with this oh so importa...
-
So here are some pictures of the fun times we've been having the last few weeks with the work on the house. Current status--we're al...
1 comment:
LOL!
While I was pregnant with Juju, my 8yo daughter said to her father, "Daddy, you're getting older and Mommy is getting bigger." Good news is that while Daddy is still getting older but I, for the time being, am no longer getting bigger. ;)
Post a Comment