Thursday, November 17, 2011

PinUps and Pinspirations (Vol.3 )


PinUps: My Top 5 Pins of the Week
(in this particular case--week being a generic term for "the last few months"

My first three are apparently themed:
1.
Source: etsy.com via Hanna on Pinterest


2.
Source: etsy.com via Hanna on Pinterest


3.
Source: etsy.com via Hanna on Pinterest


4. This one, you either get it or you don't. Personally, it cracks me up.
Source: imgfave.com via Hanna on Pinterest


5. I will say "amen" to that! Although it could probably just say read without the fairytale part...



Pinspiration: (i.e. a Pin I've actually used in some way recently)

For the record: doesn't work very well

No comments:

Six More Months of Shuffle and Change

The last post I wrote was July 2018. We were settling into routine, finding a groove, and trying to fit our family of five into a two-bedroo...