Sunday, July 6, 2014

Thankfullness - 1000 Gifts July I

Apparently I wasn't very thankful for May or June. Not really, just so busy, writing at all was barely happening.

1. 3 Gifts Loved -
  • A flower given in a farmer's market to brighten my little girl's day.
  • Time to walk in the cool of the morning and seek some peace in the start of my day
  • A sleep in morning and a rested day

2. 3 Gifts Read -
  • A note from far away grandparents expressing love and wishes.
  • Encouragement found in the words of praise from a gracious boss and leader.
  • "Those who know your name trust in you,
        for you, Lord, have never forsaken those who seek you." Psalm 9:10

3. A Gift in Faith, Family, Freedom -
  • Thankful for the ability to worship openly with my family, to teach my children the love of Christ with no fear for of repercussions.

4. A Gift in Red, White, and Blue


5. 3 Gifts of Persistance
  • The girl who was frightened of swimming now jumping in and refusing help in swimming.
  • A child who was losing her voice in fear and anger beginning to speak up instead of run and hide.
  • A little voice who demands attention and love and kisses--precious moments I'm glad were not lost.

6. 3 Gifts of Enthusiasm
  • The man I love who runs and jumps and plays and swims with the children in our lives.
  • The cheer of a 3 year old on accomplishing her goals
  • Arms thrown around you in a hug of joy


No comments:

Six More Months of Shuffle and Change

The last post I wrote was July 2018. We were settling into routine, finding a groove, and trying to fit our family of five into a two-bedroo...