1. 3 Gifts Loved -
- A flower given in a farmer's market to brighten my little girl's day.
- Time to walk in the cool of the morning and seek some peace in the start of my day
- A sleep in morning and a rested day
2. 3 Gifts Read -
- A note from far away grandparents expressing love and wishes.
- Encouragement found in the words of praise from a gracious boss and leader.
- "Those who know your name trust in you,
for you, Lord, have never forsaken those who seek you." Psalm 9:10
3. A Gift in Faith, Family, Freedom -
- Thankful for the ability to worship openly with my family, to teach my children the love of Christ with no fear for of repercussions.
4. A Gift in Red, White, and Blue
5. 3 Gifts of Persistance
- The girl who was frightened of swimming now jumping in and refusing help in swimming.
- A child who was losing her voice in fear and anger beginning to speak up instead of run and hide.
- A little voice who demands attention and love and kisses--precious moments I'm glad were not lost.
6. 3 Gifts of Enthusiasm
- The man I love who runs and jumps and plays and swims with the children in our lives.
- The cheer of a 3 year old on accomplishing her goals
- Arms thrown around you in a hug of joy