Monday, March 5, 2018

Where have the Last Three Years Gone?

It has been almost exactly three years since I've posted on this little blog of mine. Three years in which so many changes have occurred, so much craziness has gone on, it is hard to know where to start.

This blog has always really just been for me and those who feel like reading about my life and my weird brain and the things that come out of my life and weird brain. So, as I have no specific agenda that drives my writing, and because I'm a creature that thrives on order and analysis, I shall spend the next few blog posts catching up on the occurrences of my life the last three years--for good and ill.

After that....who knows?!

No comments:

Six More Months of Shuffle and Change

The last post I wrote was July 2018. We were settling into routine, finding a groove, and trying to fit our family of five into a two-bedroo...