Thursday, November 6, 2008

Apple Pork Chops

Last week I shared my menu for the week. And here at last is that Apple Pork Chops recipe I promised to post!
  • 4 pork chops
  • 3/4 tsp salt
  • 1/4 tsp pepper
  • 1 tsp sage
  • 1/4 tsp rosemary
  • 1 large onion
  • 3 tbsp butter
  • 3 large apples (sliced)
  • 1 cup apple/orange/ juice (I actually use grapefruit juice as the acidity of orange juice really bothers my stomach - turns out amazingly!).
  • 1/4 tsp thyme

Sprinkle pork chops with salt, pepper, sage, rosemary, and thyme.

Dice the onion. Sauttee in butter.

Add pork chops and brown on both sides.

Add juice and apples.

Turn heat to medium and simmer for 20 minutes (stir frequently) or until done.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Six More Months of Shuffle and Change

The last post I wrote was July 2018. We were settling into routine, finding a groove, and trying to fit our family of five into a two-bedroo...