The last month has consisted of:
- decorating the cottage for Christmas.
- meeting our first three new girl and all the organization, adjustments, and other work that must go on in setting up a new cottage as well as getting new kids
- 11 Christmas parties
- one flight to Austin
- a week in Austin with aunt, uncle, cousins, and grandparents/great-grandparents
- two sick kids
- one flight back to Charlotte
- meeting a fourth new girl who arrived while we were off for a week
- continuation of the two sick children which has required an almost constant rotation of holding a child on my part for several days now
- Christmas Day itself--which is where I sit now. One child still running a fever and miserable, another child coughing, but less miserable.
So I wish you all a merry Christmas. May your family be healthy and blessed!