Wednesday, March 17, 2010

My Guess

I honestly have no idea.

These women who talk about just "knowing" what their baby is--I'm not one of them. I truly have no clue, no opinion, and even no real preference!

For the fun of it, I've taken a few of the various gender predictor tests you can find online--they are actually split down the middle on whether we're having a girl or a boy.

However, every single person I've talked to in person seems to think it's a girl.

So, just to be different. I'm going to go with a boy! Just so I can say "I told you so" if I happen to be right :)

1 comment:

HAPTeach said...

I had no idea that I was having a boy! Up until the ultrasound I thought Tristan was a girl...

Now with you I dreamed that you were having a girl. Plus it'd be nice to have a change around here :) Love ya! Can't wait to find out!!!!!

Six More Months of Shuffle and Change

The last post I wrote was July 2018. We were settling into routine, finding a groove, and trying to fit our family of five into a two-bedroo...