Saturday, August 7, 2010

And Once Again...

I've been a negligent blogger.

As I write this, I look at the ticker on my blog, and shake my head in amazement that we're down to 10 official days before Miss Blueberry is due to make her appearance. Of course she very well could be early (yes, please) or even fashionably late. But sometime soon, this wiggly little being inside of me is going to enter this world and change my life even more completely than she already has.

In the meantime, the last few months has been a life carrying on as usual, undergoing great changes, changed with points of emotional turbulence, and uplifted by periods of pure joy. Most of which I will do my best to catch up with on this little living diary of mine.

No comments:

Six More Months of Shuffle and Change

The last post I wrote was July 2018. We were settling into routine, finding a groove, and trying to fit our family of five into a two-bedroo...