Monday, October 12, 2009

My Saturday

I think I have after-wedding blues. My friends got married this weekend. It was busy. It was crazy. It was fun. It was beautiful. And it was sacred. Such a presence of God that was in that sanctuary as they took their vows, I've rarely felt in any wedding.

I am now exhausted...exhilerated because it went to well....but completely wiped out at the same time.

I thought I'd post a few of the pictures from the wedding. At this time I have a severe lack of pictures of the groom. Oh well. Us girls make for better pictures any ways! And I do have pictures of my groom, so that's more important--to me any ways!







No comments:

Six More Months of Shuffle and Change

The last post I wrote was July 2018. We were settling into routine, finding a groove, and trying to fit our family of five into a two-bedroo...