Thursday, October 8, 2009

Time for Tea

I have spent quite a bit of time over the last few months in preparations for a wedding of a dear friend of mine. While much of this has been planning and shopping, there were also a couple of showers that I was involved in.

The first shower I had very little to do with the actual planning and preperation of. It was a beautiful shower. Quite easily one of the prettiest I have ever been to.

The second shower was mine to plan as Matron of Honor. And of course it had to be a lingerie shower. Trying to hit a tricky balance between tasteful and fun with a lingerie shower can be very tricky. So I eventually decided to name it Afternoon Tea and Lingerie and went with a tea party theme.

Thanks to the help of a few other people (and a set of darling tea cups that I happened to pick around that time), the whole thing went excellently well! Just thought I’d share a few pictures of both showers with you.


1 comment:

HAPTeach said...

They were beautiful! What a great idea for a tea party. I'm sure she loved it :)

Six More Months of Shuffle and Change

The last post I wrote was July 2018. We were settling into routine, finding a groove, and trying to fit our family of five into a two-bedroo...