Monday, March 9, 2009

On Bubble Wrap and Binder Clips

Apparently this was the birthday of the weird presents. First I received paper clips, binder clips, and push pins from Amber and then I got bubble wrap from my brother and sis-in-law (all wrapped up in a pretty bow, I might add!).

Fortunately I like office supplies (especially purty ones) and I love popping the bubbles on bubble wrap (thus why it was gifted to me!), so really, it was a pretty good birthday all around (if a little odd). Add to that mix a cool new cake pan (so I can make chocolate torte that doesn't fall apart), a gift certificate to one of our health food stores in town, and a new bike (plus various accessories) that was primarily from my husband but has also been contributed to by a number of other people...and I think I made out like a bandit!

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who helped contribute--both via gifts and via company--to a fun birthday this year. I feel very loved.

No comments:

Six More Months of Shuffle and Change

The last post I wrote was July 2018. We were settling into routine, finding a groove, and trying to fit our family of five into a two-bedroo...