Monday, August 4, 2008

And a-CVSing i went.

This week's CVS trip though was probably one of my favorites ever. And, the other charming thing is that our stock piles of toiletries, household items, etc are at the place where if it's not pennies or free, I don't buy it. Because I don't have to! Hee, hee, I love it!


Items bought:

2 - bottles of Dawn dishwashing liquid

1 - 8 pack of Bounty papertowels

3 - Colgate Advanced toothpaste



Out of Pocket - $0.21!



Before coupons, etc my total was $16.22.


The Dawn was on sale for $0.88 each and I had two $0.50 coupons so they became $0.33 each.

The Bounty was on sale for $5.49. No coupons there :(

The Colgate was on sale for $2.99 apiece get 2 ECBS back (limit of 2) and I had two $1.00 coupons making them each free. For the third one, I had a CVS coupon which was expiring this week for $2.00 off that kind of toothpaste plus another manufacturer's coupon making it free as well.


That brought my total to $12.00 (paid for with previous ECBs) and $0.21 was the tax I had left to pay. And, I got $4.00 in ECBs for next week! Ah joys :)

No comments:

Six More Months of Shuffle and Change

The last post I wrote was July 2018. We were settling into routine, finding a groove, and trying to fit our family of five into a two-bedroo...