Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Decisions, decisions, decisions

Just to finish off the original blog I put on here (which, by the way, I stole from my myspace page as a practice blog while I was messing around with this)...

I have taken the job. I start on Tuesday the 17th, and I'm actually quite eager to get into it. I really do feel that this is the right job. God has just given me a peace over the whole thing. So, trusting on that and knowing that He has never let me down before - I'm going to go for it.

In the few weeks between now and that decision, I've been faced with a second decision: where to go to school?! I think I have finally settled on Grand Canyon University. Once again, no where else feels "right" and somehow I just keep coming back to this school. So, it's off to do my masters!

No comments:

Six More Months of Shuffle and Change

The last post I wrote was July 2018. We were settling into routine, finding a groove, and trying to fit our family of five into a two-bedroo...