Saturday, June 25, 2011

PinUps and Pinspirations (Vol. 2)



PinUps: My Top 5 Pins of the Week


1. Words to live by in my new phase of life:


2. I want this. I love it.


3. I also want this for Blueberry. How cute can you possibly get?
Source: etsy.com via Hanna on Pinterest


4. For some reason this really tickled my funny bone. I think I may have to have a baby in October at some point for the sole purpose of being able to dress her/him up in an outfit like this for Halloween!


5. Click the link. Read the story. Just wow. That's all I can say.



Pinspiration:
(i.e. a Pin I've actually used in some way)

I saw this idea. I loved it. I bought chalkboard paint. I've now tested it on one jar, still love it, and will be soon taking on the madhouse of GF flours residing in my cupboard as the sticky labels I am currently using don't stick.

No comments:

Six More Months of Shuffle and Change

The last post I wrote was July 2018. We were settling into routine, finding a groove, and trying to fit our family of five into a two-bedroo...